Changa preparation guide
This guide is provided for informational and educational purposes only. We do not encourage you to break the law and cannot claim any responsibility for your actions.
Changa is usually made by blending together any combination of desired smokeable herbs and pouring a solvent containing DMT and a MAOI over the chosen blend of herbs, letting the mixture dry completely and then smoking the final product. Although there are many varieties of changa, the key active ingredients are consistently DMT and a MAOI.
The percentages of DMT and MAOI concentration in the mixture are variable. A typical mixture would be characterized by breakthrough experiences at a dosage of approximately "one bowl." There have also been reports of breakthroughs occurring with changa that has been rolled into joints.
The following recipe is for 1g of changa at 50% ratio (100mg changa = 50mg DMT)
- 250mg of mullein leaf (highly absorbent). If using other leaf you'll need more.
- 500mg DMT
- 500mg-700mg of Harmala alkaloid freebase
- 20ml of the highest purity ethanol available (preferably 80%+ grain alcohols, like Everclear). Make sure it is not a denatured alcohol used in chemical applications as these contain toxic alcohols or extremely bitter compounds.
- 2 small jars or shot glasses
- Pour out 20ml of alcohol and place it in the shot glass or jar
- Measure out 500mg of DMT and place it in ethanol. If it doesn't immediately dissolve, then carefully warm the liquid by placing it in a jar and submerging it in warm/hot liquid.
- Measure out 500-700mg of Harmala alkaloids and dissolve in the same way.
- Measure out 250mg of mullein (it is highly absorbent).
- Pack the leaf into the bottom of the shot glass or small jar
- Pour DMT/Harmala-infused alcohol into the packed shot glass or jar until completely soaked. Then place this on a plate or tray and spread evenly.
- Let the leaf completely dry and collect. This is the final product.
Below is a list of herbs which contain an MAOI (tho with exception of Syrian Rue and Caapi, none of these are a strong enough MAOi to activate DMT):
- Pau D'Arco
- Blue/White/Pink Lotus
- Calea Zacatechichi
- Passion flowers
- B. Caapi
- Brugmansia flowers
- Silene Capensis
- Heimia Salicifolia
- Justicia Pectoralis
- Salvia Divinorum
- Pedicularis Densiflora
- Wild Letus
- Lion's Tail
- White Sage
- Syrian Rue
- 100% B. Caapi (Leaves)
- 70% B. Caapi (Leaves) / 30% Chaliponga
- 60% Calea / 40% Brugmansia
- 50% Blue Lotus / 50% Calea
- 40% B. Caapi (Leaves)/ 35% Peppermint / 25% Mullein
- 50% Passion flower / 50% Blue Lotus
- 50% B. Caapi (Leaves) / 20% Salvia / 30% Mugwort / Bufotenine