Experience:Datura & DPH - Results of Experiment by Isopropanol
Experience Reports - Datura and DPH
- Date: 8/19/2014
- Gender: Male
Testing: First Phase
Objective: Attempt to engage in romantic and/or sexual contact with a sic dicitur “Shadow Person” (for science!). For this test, a female or similar entity would be preferred.
- Exactly 500 mg of Diphenhydramine in the form of pink, minuscule pills consisting of 25 mg each.
- Tea of one and one-half (1½) leaves obtained from a mature Datura Wrightii specimen steeped for approximately thirty-five (35) minutes.
Substance(s) on Stand-By (pro re nata):
- +4 mg physostigmine in two sterile syringes consisting of 2 mg each (one is to be for emergency use if needed, the other to be used as a back-up and/or as an additional supplementary dose) to be administered by intramuscular injection.
- One (1) container of eighty caffeine tablets, consisting of 200 mg each.
- One (1) container of sixty citicoline caplets, consisting of 500 mg each.
- One (1) container of sixty L-carnitine tablets, consisting of 500 mg each.
- One (1) container of thirty clonidine tablets, consisting of 0.2 mg each.
Carried out in dark room, no light or electricity. Doors and windows locked. Anything sharp or dangerous removed. Assistant has hand-held battery-powered illumination device and journal with two black ink fountain pens. Assistant was given strict instructions not to interfere unless absolutely necessary, to paraphrase my condition and/or actions during my experiment into said journal, and to administer the antidote and/or required medicines if an emergency should occur.
Time and Duration of Trip:
- Ingestion – 11:30pm
- Onset – 12:00am
- Rise – 12:45am
- Peak – 2:30am
- Fall – 5:35am
- Veisalgia – 6:00am to 1:53pm
Conclusory Outcome(s): Successful.
Completion of Objective(s): Successful.
- Throughout this experiment report, the hallucinated entity will be referred to as SE (Shadow Entity).
- This experiment report will be in the first person unless otherwise specified in the report.
- This experiment report is not in direct chronological order. The individual statements should not be assumed to be in an explicitly sequential order. However, the report as a whole is in a relatively chronological order to an appropriate extent.
- This experiment report contains extremely explicit material.
Preface – Rise:
Ingestion of prepared tea and pills commenced. Experiencing slight, but barely-noticeable pseudo-hallucinations e.g. morphing, flowing, distortions, etc. After one to two hours, I notice the distortions gradually escalating in intensity. After another minimally relevant chronological period, nonpermanent, substance-induced schizophrenia symptoms appear. Objects in central vision freely form and eventually morph into gestalt forms lacking borders, appearance deemed to be of a cascading pattern of ergativity. It gradually advances to actual hallucinations, both auditory and optical. This was when I initiated attempts to cause a shadow entity to manifest. I successfully created the manifestation of an SE of quasi-feminine form. I will now move on to the experiment.
Engage in romantic and/or sexual contact with SE. At first, SE is not responsive to communication, including commands. After approximately five minutes, SE starts to respond to simple questions, and its ability to reply improves over time. It eventually is able to hold a basic conversation and accept basic commands. This inclination of behavior akin to higher cognitive functioning is particularly intriguing and warrants greater research at a future time. The subject has features typically appropriate for the average human female: somewhat long hair, average mammary size, visible genitals equivalent to a vagina, etc. The subject does not wear any clothing and seems a relatively opaque dark grayish color with a minuscule amount of transparency.
Experiment: Willingness to follow commands. “C” will represent commands and “R” will represent responses.
- C: “Walk from the North side of the room towards the South side.”
- R: SE proceeds to travel from one side of the room to the opposing side.
- C: “Walk from the South side of the room towards the North side and end at NNW.”
- R: SE proceeds to travel from standing position on the South side to the North side while curving appropriately to arrive towards the North-North-West orientation. (I now proceed to unfasten my pants and undergarments. In colloquial terms, I “whipped my dick out.”)
- C: “Walk towards me until you are about two feet away and stand.”
- R: SE walks in my direction and stops approximately 1 foot in front of me, with its front torso facing towards me.
- C: “Very satisfactory. Now, stay absolutely motionless, so I may test your corporeality.”
- R: SE does not give affirmation by speech or expression. It obeys command and remains stationary.
(I now kneel down on one knee, and with my index finger and middle finger I attempt to manually penetrate its orifice resembling with near perfection a vaginal opening, sans vulva. My fingers penetrate, and I am able to feel vaginal walls, the tactile sensation resembling wet skin. SE makes a vaguely sexual noise upon stimulation. I then remove my fingers and attempt to perform cunnilingus on the subject. There is no taste, and it does not seem to produce any lubricant juices, and no actual lubricants have been used, but still it feels as though it was lubricated. Upon entrance of my tongue, it makes a much more sexual noise than before and proceeds to lay its hand upon my shoulder as if to encourage me to continue. I do not oblige. I then proceed to remove my tongue from its orifice and stand up. Next, I begin phase two of testing.)
- C: “Now, kneel on your knees and grasp my phallus.”
- R: SE complies. It then proceeds to look up at me, as if it were attempting to act seductive or sultry.
- C: “Very good. Next, proceed to move your hands up and down my penile shaft.”
- R: SE hesitates, and then complies.
(I can feel stimulation as if it were actually real. Strangely, however, at the same time, there appears to be little if any, friction. Remember that I have not used any form of lubrication.)
- C: “Now, proceed to perform fellatio.”
- R: SE complies.
(The sensation is practically otherworldly. Its oral cavity is somewhat luke-warm and wet, but again, no actual saliva or lube is left on my penis. I proceed to ejaculate. However, my seminal fluid appears to go through SE as if it suddenly became ethereal but without any actual change relative to the rest of our bodies. I now start phase three.)
- C: “Now, move over onto the bed and lie down flat with your front torso pointed at the ceiling.”
- R: SE attempts to ambulate towards the bed sultrily, and proceeds to lie down as requested. It then appears to fondle its bosom while allowing its free hand to rub up and down its leg.
(I proceed to go to bed and position myself over it. I attempt ‘french kissing’ with SE. It succeeds the same feeling of non-existent salivary lubrication like mentioned before. SE appears to be deriving some enjoyment from this experience. It sometimes becomes tough to remind me that it is not an actual human.)
At this point, I black out
For the rest of this experiment report, I will have to work by what my assistant had recorded. My assistant apparently seems like he would be very great authoring ‘adult’ books, judging from the verbose and romantic descriptions. However, for your sake, I will attempt to water it down as much as possible. You’re greatly welcome.
(I succeed in vaginal intercourse with SE. Coitus stayed strictly in the missionary position. According to my assistant, all that he saw was me violently dry humping the bed while grasping the pillows. After perceived ejaculation [and of course, the semen went onto the bedding] my assistant informed me that I then rolled over facing the ceiling and proceeded to light an imagined cigarette. I then spent 35 minutes whispering sweet nothings presumably into the ear of my shadowy lover. After this I passed out.)
This concludes my attempts at reporting the results of my experiment, written under the pseudonym “Isopropanol.”
Submitted by - Isopropanol
- Drifting - "Experiencing slight, but barely-noticeable pseudo-hallucinations e.g. morphing, flowing, distortions, etc." "Objects in central vision loose form and eventually morph into gestalt forms lacking borders, appearance deemed to be of a cascading pattern of negativity."
- External hallucination - "It gradually advances to true hallucinations, both auditory and optical. This was when I initiated attempts to cause a shadow entity to manifest. I successfully caused the manifestation of an SE of quasi-feminine form." "After approximately five minutes, SE starts to respond to basic questions, and its ability to respond improves over time. It eventually is able to hold a basic conversation and accept basic commands. This inclination of behavior akin to higher cognitive functioning is particularly intriguing and warrants greater research at a future time."
- Auditory hallucination
- Tactile hallucination - My fingers penetrate, and I am able to feel vaginal walls, the tactile sensation resembling wet skin.
- Shadow people - "I succeed in vaginal intercourse with SE. Coitus stayed strictly in the missionary position. According to my assistant, all that he saw was me violently dry humping the bed while grasping the pillows. After perceived ejaculation [and of course, the semen went onto the bedding] my assistant informed me that I then rolled over facing the ceiling and proceeded to light an imagined cigarette. I then spent 35 minutes whispering sweet nothings presumably into the ear of my shadowy lover."