Experience:3-MEO-PCMo (420mg) - Trip Report
Experience reports - 3-MeO-PCMo
- Date: 17.06.15
- Weight: 72kg / 159lbs
400mg in staggered doses the night before. Both insufflated and ingested. Not much effect at all.
420mgs ingested @ 20.38
21:01: Mild but unmistakable onset. Butterflies in my stomach.
21:13: Feeling mildly stimulated.
21:54: - Stimulation gives way to a body high. No waves or vibrations. Not dissimilar to the feeling of static electricity
22:06: Starting to feel like I’m floating. Seem to be getting pulled upward – like someone filled me with helium. Typing is becoming difficult – I might float away.
22:20: Joint smoked - increase in body buzz and overall feeling of dissociation. Loss of motor control although still functional.
22:51: Thought deceleration - difficult to think of what to say or respond to people. Body high starts to move from head to toe in euphoric waves. It’s a very nice feeling and is intensifying.
23:01: I’m drifting now - feels like I’m floating out of my seat. This feels amazing. Distinctly sedated. I feel dumb and happy.
23:30: Time Dilation: Twenty minutes felt like an hour. Slight changes in perspective. For example: my hand suddenly look too big. The laptop is changing size. Feeling very wonky.
23:52: Starting to wind down.
00:09: Feeling hungry. Seems to be no appetite suppression.
00:49: Went downstairs to cook a pizza. Totally functional now.
01:10: Weak residual effects - still feel a bit dreamy.
No problem sleeping although had a very strange dream. Seem to have badly burnt the roof of my mouth- although didn’t notice at the time suggests anesthesia. Feeling slightly depressed and a little anxious - suggests serotonin activity.
Submitted by EmEx
- Stimulation - "Feeling mildly stimulated."
- Spontaneous physical sensations - "Stimulation gives way to a body high."
- Tactile hallucination - "Starting to feel like I’m floating. Seem to be getting pulled upward – like someone filled me with helium."
- Pain relief - Not noticing sore mouth until after main effects have worn off.
- Sedation - This effect is noted later on in the experience, after the initial stimulation. "Distinctly sedated."
- Physical euphoria
- Tactile disconnection
- Motor control loss - "Loss of motor control although still functional."
- Thought deceleration - "difficult to think of what to say or respond to people."
- Time distortion - "Time Dilation: Twenty minutes felt like an hour."
- Depersonalization - 'floating'
- Derealization - 'drifting'
- Dream potentiation
- Perspective distortions - 'Laptop is changing size'