Motor control loss
Motor control loss can be described as feeling as if there has been a distinct decrease in a person's ability to control their physical body with precision, balance, coordination, and dexterity.
At lower levels, this results in experiencing much more difficulty performing tasks which require movement of any sort. For example, simple tasks such as typing without making spelling errors, walking without staggering, or carrying a glass of water without spilling it may all become much more challenging. At higher levels, however, this state can move beyond subtle in its effects and become capable of completely disabling the person's ability to use any level of fine or gross motor control. This typically results in catatonic states in which a person cannot even walk without falling over.
Motor control loss is often accompanied by other coinciding effects such as sedation and disinhibition. It is most commonly induced under the influence of moderate dosages of GABAergic depressant compounds, such as, alcohol, benzodiazepines, GHB, and phenibut. However, it may also occur to a lesser extent under the influence of other compounds such as dissociatives.
Compounds within our psychoactive substance index which may cause this effect include:
Anecdotal reports which describe this effect within our experience index include:
- Experience: 1.5g Psilocybe Cubensis - Analysis of body and mind
- Experience: 105mg Ephenidine - An Intense Emotional Experience
- Experience: 550mg DPH - My First Time on DPH
- Experience: 80mg EPT - Slight improvement
- Experience:1000 Morning Glory seeds - Rediscovering the Self
- Experience:2 tabs DOB - My DOB Nightmare
- Experience:20mg Etizolam - Smoking Etizolam
- Experience:225mg Pregabalin +Cannabis -Bliss and Serenity; a hedonistic evening
- Experience:250mg MDA / 250mg MDMA - unnecessarily large dosage
- Experience:2g Syrian rue + 1g Mimosa Hostilis - These voices are the building blocks of consciousness
- Experience:2mg Etizolam & N20 - "Hippy Crack" Indeed
- Experience:3-MEO-PCMo (420mg) - Trip Report
- Experience:3-MeO-PCP, LSD, Clonazolam, and Amphetamine - Excessive Amounts and Excessive Confusion
- Experience:300µg ETH-LAD - Turned Inside Out
- Experience:3g Syrian Rue + 5g Acacia Confusa - Life Changing Madness
- Experience:3mg Etizolam - A Comedown Drug
- Experience:50mg - Diphenidine ride
- Experience:50mg - How's the short-term memory?
- Experience:700mg - Joining the 700 club
- Experience:750mg - Experiencing Void; Dissociation Of Reality And Self
- Experience:BK-2C-B - Various experiences
- Experience:Ephenidine:185mg - A Weird and Rewarding Trip
- Experience:LSA (20 HWBR seeds) – A pleasant adventure with a harsh body load
- Experience:LSD (150µg) + Cannabis - 150µg lsd and a shitload of weed
- Experience:Nutmeg (8 teaspoons) - My Mom Introduces Me To Genesis and Other Things
- Experience:Unknown Dose DOC (Insufflated) - Overdosing and Terifying Ego Death