List of precursors
Any precursor (sometimes even starting baterial) are chemical compounda that, after synthesizing (sometimes multiple times) results in one or more pharmacologically active substances on interest. Precursors can be psychoactive compounds or non-psychoactive compounds.
List of drug precursors
List of synthetic drug precursors
- 2,5-DMA → DOB, DOC, DOI, DON
- 2,5-dimethoxybenzaldehyde for 2,5-DMA, 2C-H
- 2C-B → 25B-NBOMe, 2C-C → 25CB-NBOMe, 2C-D → 25D-NBOMe, etc
- 2C-H → 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, etc
- Anethole → PMA, PMMA
- DOB → DOEF
- Elemicin → mescaline
- Ephedrine → methamphetamine
- Ergotamine → LSD
- LSA → LSD
- Morphine → codeine
- P2NP → amphetamine
- Pseudoephedrine → methamphetamine
- Safrole/isosafrole → MDMA
- Thebaine → codeine, and oxycodone
- nor-LSD → AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, LSD, probably more
- Norepinephrine → epinephrine (adrenaline)
- Phenylalanine → phenethylamine
- Picamilon → GABA
- Tyramine → dopamine, N-Methyltyramine (NMT), and octopamine
- Tyrosine → L-DOPA, and tyramine
- Tryptophan → 5-HTP, and melatonin
List of GMO drug precursors
List of neurotransmitter precursors in humans
- Catecholamine (Wikipedia)
- Neurotransmitter (Wikipedia)
- Precursor chemicals (Wikipedia)
- Precursor (chemistry) (Wikipedia)
- Denmark, Technical University of. "Psychedelic compound from magic mushrooms produced in yeast". phys.org (in English).
- "Yeast produce low-cost, high-quality cannabinoids". ScienceDaily (in English).
- "German scientists use gene-edited Tequila bacteria to produce cannabinoids". The Drinks Business. 28 March 2019.
- "LSD Precursor From Baker's Yeast". Sciences In the Mural Of Life (in English). 29 June 2011.
- "Genetically modified E. coli pump out morphine precursor: Bacteria yield 300 times more opiates than yeast". ScienceDaily (in English).