Changes in felt bodily form
Changes in felt bodily form can be described as feelings of the body shifting in its perceived physical shape, organization and form in a manner which is typically devoid of accompanying visual alterations. For example, feelings of the body folding into itself many times over, stretching, splitting into separate parts, expanding, or condensing into, over, and across itself in extremely complex forms are all entirely possible. It is worth noting that although this effect is usually perfectly comfortable to undergo, it can sometimes be somewhat uncomfortable under certain circumstances.
Changes in felt bodily form are often accompanied by other coinciding effects such as perspective hallucinations, perspective distortions, and changes in felt gravity. They are most commonly induced under the influence of heavy dosages of hallucinogenic compounds, such as psychedelics, dissociatives, and Salvinorin A.
Compounds within our psychoactive substance index which may cause this effect include:
Annectdotal reports which describe this effect with our experience index include:
- Experience: 36mg 4-AcO-DiPT - Truly, one for the psychedelic animals among us
- Experience: 6mg:DOC - Carpet shop hell
- Experience:110mg Diphenidine (vaporized) + 354mg DXM - instant ego death
- Experience:120µg LSD - First Bad Acid Trip, Psychosis
- Experience:170mg 4-AcO-DMT - Recklessness rewarded
- Experience:25mg - A labyrinth of organs and a storybook walk
- Experience:2C-P (approx. 35mg) - Asymmetrical Terror and the Geometric Sea
- Experience:30mg (smoked) DMT - The Monolith
- Experience:337mg DMT fumarate - A Day With DMT
- Experience:354mg DXM, weed, nicotine - Descending into the void
- Experience:5.3g psilocybe cubensis - Dimensional Circumstance and the Fabric of Understanding
- Experience:50mg - Demon faces and déjà vu
- Experience:5g Mushrooms - Failed attempt at a Terence Mckenna style trip.
- Experience:~150mg MDA(oral) - a case of mistaken identity