Perception of bodily heaviness
Perception of bodily heaviness can be described as feeling as if one's body has significantly increased in its weight. This can result in feelings of slowness and sluggishness due to the body seeming difficult, uncomfortable, or impossible to move.
Perception of bodily heaviness is often accompanied by other coinciding effects such as sedation and muscle relaxation. It is most commonly induced under the influence of heavy dosages of depressant compounds, such as GABAergics, opioids, and antipsychotics. However, it can also occur under the influence of certain sedating psychedelics such as certain LSA, psilocybin, and 2C-C.
Anecdotal reports which describe this effect within our experience index include:
- Experience: 1.5g Psilocybe Cubensis - Analysis of body and mind
- Experience: 550mg DPH - My First Time on DPH
- Experience:1000 Morning Glory seeds - Rediscovering the Self
- Experience:1mg 25c-NBOMe - Experiment in my room
- Experience:300mg DPH + 600mg DXM - An Interesting Combo
- Experience:700mg - Joining the 700 club
- Experience:700mg Diphenhydramine trip
- Experience:Datura and nicotine smoked - 4 and ~15 hits; was actually quite pleasant
- Experience:LSA (20 HWBR seeds) – A pleasant adventure with a harsh body load
- Experience:Psilocybin Mushroom (0.16 g, Oral) - Dosage Independent Intensity